Corporate & Investment Banking
UniCredit is a leading European commercial bank with an international network spanning 50 markets, with more than 9,100 branches and over 150,000 employees. The Group operates in 20 European Countries.
With more than 3,600 professionals in 50 countries, Corporate & Investment Banking serves corporate and institutional clients out of the largest group of network banks in Western, Central and Eastern Europe, providing them unparalleled access to these markets and offering Corporate Banking and Transation Services as well as tailor-made Structured Finance, Capital Markets and Investment Products.
CIB completes its range of corporate banking products with fully-fledged investment and transaction banking services which are provided by the respective Product Lines: Markets, Finance & Advisory, Global Transaction Banking, Research and Coverage Networks (Multinationals, Corporates, Investment Banking) and Financial Institutions Group.
You have the chance to enter CIB with an international graduate program:
"Curious? Have a look what our Graduates say about their program."
Your entry into International Corporate & Investment Banking (CIB)
What we expect from you:
- practical experience in financial sector
- excellent academic record
- analytical skills
- proficient English (other language skills advantageous)
- min. 6 months of international experience
- open minded with high flexibility
- self starting attitude and high learning agility
Practical experience means: your theoretical knowledge and analytical skills have been applied in diverse internships according to your desired target area, e.g. cash-flow modeling for the Corporate Finance sector or Multinational Relationship Management. Special know-how and methodological competencies are based on practical experiences.
Experience abroad means: During a semester abroad or an international internship you have proven your ability to adjust to an international environment and you have shown your eagerness to learn foreign languages.
What you can expect of Corporate & Investment Banking:
We offer a personalized program to enable our talents to take over responsibility in CIB. Your tasks will depend on your personal fit to possible target area as a relationship manager (generalist) or a product specialist.
As a generalist (Coverage Networks) you are in a coordinating/leading function for customer demands.
- CIB Network Italy, CIB Network Germany, CIB Network Austria, CIB Network Poland
As a specialist you focus on a specific field with regard to products and special customers.
- Financing & Advisory: Financial Sponsor Solutions, Project & Commodity Finance, Loan Syndication, Principal Investments, Corporate Finance Advisory, Corporate Structured Finance, Capital Markets activities, Structured Trade Export Finance
- Markets: Rates, FX, Equities, Credit Related Business, Markets Structured Products, Distribution, Corporate Treasury Sales.
- Global Transaction Banking: Cash Management & eBanking, Trade & Export Finance, Supply Chain Finance, Securities Services.
Core markets: Germany - Italy - Austria - UK - Poland and Eastern Europe
The Corporate & Investment Banking International Graduate Program marks the start of your professional career as university graduate. Since you have already acquired academic expertise during your studies, the International Graduate Program is strongly focused on implementing your theoretical knowledge and on experiencing on-the-job training in the respective target area.
Target job positions are possible in:
- Relationship Management: Coverage Networks (Multinational, Corporates, Investment Banking) & FIG
- Specialist in Product Lines