Corporate & Investment Banking
The Corporate & Investment Banking (CIB) Division of UniCredit focusses on corporate clients with an annual turnover above EUR 50 mln from MidCorporates to Multinationals. With a service model for corporate clients varying by segments, CIB meets the demands of companies with effective, tailor-made solutions by rapidly evaluating the requirements of an individual company, its growth potential in the long-term and the markets in which it operates. This is why we say that strategic partnership is our profession.
CIB completes its range of more traditional corporate banking products with fully-fledged investment and transaction banking services which are provided by the respective Product Lines: Markets, Finance & Advisory, Financial Institutions Group, Global Transaction Banking, Research and Coverage Network: Corporates, Multinationals and Real Estate.
You have the chance to enter CIB with an international graduate program:
"Curious? Have a look what our Graduates say about their program."
CIB International Graduate Program:
Your entry into International Corporate & Investment Banking.
What we expect from you:
- Practical experience in the financial industry
- Experience abroad
- Excellent academic record
- Proficient English
What you can expect of Corporate & Investment Banking:
We offer a personalized program to enable our talents to take over responsibility in CIB. Your tasks will depend on your personal fit to possible target positions as a relationship manager (generalist) or a product specialist.
As a generalist (e.g. as a relationship manager in the Large Caps, Multinationals or Financial Institutions departments) you are in a coordinating/leading function for customer demands.
- CIB Network Italy, CIB Network Germany, CIB Network Austria, CIB Network Poland
As a specialist you focus on a specific field with regard to products and special customers.
- Financing & Advisory: Financial Sponsor Solutions, Project & Commodity Finance, Loan Syndication, Principal Investments, Corporate Finance Advisory, Corporate Structured Finance, Capital Markets activities
- Markets: Rates, FX, Equities, Capital Markets activities, Credit Related Business, Markets Structured Products, Distribution, Corporate Treasury Sales.
- Global Transaction Banking: Cash Management & eBanking, Trade & Export Finance, Supply Chain Finance, Securities Services.
Core markets: Germany - Italy - Austria - UK - Poland and Eastern Europe